There are three 8-deck classic blackjack games available at casinos running on Cryptologic software.
These are the rules for Cryptologic’s classic Blackjack games. That is, the games they call;
- “MultiHand Blackjack”
- “MultiPlayer Blackjack”
The house edge on these games is 0.49%.
- Eight 52-card decks are used.
- The deck is re-shuffled after each hand, except in a muti-player game when the deck is re-shuffled after approximately one-third of the shoe has been dealt.
- Dealer stands on all 17’s.
- Doubling after splitting allowed.
- No re-splitting of cards allowed.
- No surrender.
- Only one additional card allowed on each Ace when splitting a pair of Aces.
- The Multi-hand version allows up to five possible hands per deal.
See more on Cryptologic blackjack games and casinos