These Pontoon games are available at casinos running on Cryptologic software.
Cryptologic casinos offer Pontoon and MultiPlayer Pontoon as another interesting alternative to standard Blackjack.
The house edge on these games are pretty good at 0.17%.
- The game is played with 8 decks.
- Deck is re-shuffled after approximately one-third of the shoe has been dealt.
- Dealer must Twist on 16 and Soft 17 and Stick on Hard 17.
- Pontoon Pays 2 to 1.
- 5 Card trick pays 2 to 1.
- Player must twist on 14 or less.
- Buy once anytime.
- Twist after buy is allowed.
- Split 2 times max.
- Dealer wins Ties.
- Splitting Aces allowed.
- No insurance available to the player.
See more on Cryptologic blackjack games and casinos