Super Fun 21 is a Blackjack version that’s popular in many Las Vegas casinos because of its liberal rules.
Theses are the rules for the following Blackjack games, which are available at casinos running on Cryptologic software:
- Super Fun 21
- MultiPlayer Super Fun 21
The games include the $1 Super Fun Side-bet bonus, which pays at 300 to 1.
The Bonus is paid when a player’s first two cards give Blackjack in Diamonds.
- The game is played with a single deck of cards.
- Dealer hits a soft 17.
- Player may double after a split.
- Player may split pairs up to 3 hands.
- Player may hit and double down on split aces.
- Player may double on any number of cards.
- Player may take late surrender on any number of cards.
- Player may surrender half of total bet after doubling.
- Player hand totalling 20 or less, consisting of six cards, except after doubling, pays 1:1.
- Player hand of 21, consisting of 5 cards or more, except after doubling, pays 2:1.
- Player blackjack always wins, pays 1:1
- Player blackjack in diamonds pays 2:1
The house edge of 0.94% is not great compared to other Blackjack variants.
See more on Cryptologic blackjack games and casinos