Face Up 21 is a variation of Blackjack found at casinos running on Real Time Gaming (RTG) software.
Face up 21 is RTG’s version of Double Exposure Blackjack.
Face Up 21 Rules:
- Played with 8 decks of cards. Cards are re-shuffled after each hand.
- Dealer cards are both dealt face-up
- Player Blackjack pays Even Money.
- Player wins all Blackjack Ties. Dealer Wins all other Ties
- There are no Pushes in Face-up 21
- Player may split to up to 3 hands at one time.
- If a Player splits two aces, only one additional card is dealt for each hand.
- Double only on 2 card total of 9,10,11.
- Dealer must hit soft 17
See more on Real Time Gaming blackjack games and casinos