These multi-hand 4-deck Vegas style Blackjack games are found at casinos running on Grand Virtual software.
Grand Virtual’s Vegas Blackjack comes in two versions:
- Vegas Blackjack Micro – accepts lower stakes, max $5
Vegas Blackjack Standard – accepts higher stakes, max $150
In each case, you can choose between single or multi-hand (1 to 3 plays) versions.
The house edge on them all is approx 0.44%
- 4 Decks
- Dealer peeks for Blackjack
- Dealer Hits on Soft 17
- May Split to 4 hands
- Double Down on any point score
- Double after Split allowed
- Re-split Aces allowed
- May not Hit split Aces
- Surrender option available
- 7-Card Charlie wins