This single player, 8-deck Blackjack game is found at casinos running on iGlobal Media software.
This game plays with the Las Vegas Downtown rules for Blackjack.
- Eight decks are used.
- The deck is shuffled after 10% of the cards in the decks are used.
- The dealer draws a card on soft 17.
- Up to three splits are allowed.
- If you split Aces, only one card will be dealt to each split hand.
- The dealer will check for blackjack immediately if one is possible, and will collect the losing bet immediately if he holds a blackjack.
- The ‘insurance’ option is offered to you in case the dealer has an Ace as his first card.
- Double: If the first two cards dealt to you total nine, 10 or 11
- Doubling is also available after splitting, subject to having nine, 10 or 11.
The house edge under these rules works out at 0.66%
Betting limits $1-$200
See more on iGlobal Media blackjack games and casinos