This multi-player, multi-hand Blackjack game is found at casinos running on iGlobal Media software.
Multi-Player Multi-Hand Blackjack allows you to play with other players from around the world and/or bet on up to five hands and play them all independently.
The betting limits are $1-$1000.
- Eight decks are used.
- The deck is shuffled after 20% of the cards in the decks are used.
- The dealer will check for blackjack immediately if one is possible and will collect the bet immediately if he does have a Blackjack.
- Maximum splits allowed = 1
- Split aces – no more than one card will be dealt to each.
- The dealer draws a card on soft 17.
- Surrender allowed.
- ‘Insurance’ option if the dealers face-up card is an ace.
- Doubling down after splitting allowed.
The house edge on these rules works out at 0.61%
See more on iGlbal Media blackjack games and casinos