This Single-Deck Blackjack game is found at casinos running on iGlobal Media software.
- One deck of 52 cards is used. The deck is shuffled after every hand.
- The dealer draws a card on soft 17.
- Only one split is allowed.
- The player may only double on nine, 10 or 11.
- Doubling is also available after splitting, subject to having nine, 10 or 11.
- The ‘insurance’ option is offered to the player in case the dealer has an ace as his first card.
- There is no surrender option available in the single deck version of the game.
House edge on these rules is around 0.3%
Betting limits $1-$100
See more on iGlbal Media blackjack games and casinos