Super Fun 21 is a Blackjack game found in casinos running on Microgaming software.
The house edge on this is just 0.94%.
- Single deck
- A player’s blackjack always beats the dealer’s blackjack.
- Wins, including blackjacks, pay even money – except on Bonuses (see below).
- Bonus payouts: not available after Doubling Down.
- If you get a diamond blackjack you win at 2/1
- If you score 20 or less with 6 cards you always win
- If you score 21 with 5 or 6 cards you win 2/1
- “Late Surrender” option is allowed, and you can surrender after you have Doubled Down.
- Dealer stands on soft 17
- You can split an unlike pair of cards that have a value of 10
- You can Split a maximum 3 times, which will give you 4 hands
- You can re-split Aces and you can draw to each.
- Doubling Down is allowed after receipt of your initial two cards.
- You are allowed to Double Down after you have Split