This Multi-Hand Blackjack game offers a side bet that pays up to 1000x your bet.
“Multi-Hand Blackjack with 1000x side bet” is found at casinos running on Wager Works software.
This game uses the same rules as Wager Works’ “Multi-hand Player’s Suite” version, but with an optional side bet.
- 6 decks of standard playing cards, shuffled for each hand of play.
- If the Dealer’s face up card is an Ace, you are offered Insurance. Insurance, if accepted, is half of the initial wager.
- If the Dealer’s face up card is a 10-value card, then the Dealer’s face down card is also checked, but no Insurance Bet is offered.
- Only one split is allowed per hand – resplitting is not allowed.
- When Aces are split, only one further card may be dealt to each Ace.
- Double down is possible on any two cards.
- Player may double-down on either / both initial 2 card hands of a split (except split Aces).
- No surrender.
- Player may draw a maximum of 8 cards for any hand. An 8-card Player hand whose value does not exceed 21 is an automatic winner.
- Dealer must stand on all card value totals of 17 or higher.
The house edge is approximately 0.46% under these rules.
1000x Side Bet
If you receive a Blackjack on a hand on which you placed a Bonus Bet, you win awards ranging from 5 to 1000 times your Bonus Bet.