Multi-Split Blackjack is found at casinos running on Cryptologic software.
As the name suggests, the game differs from the other Cryptologic Blackjacks in allowing re-splitting of hands. This means you get better a better chance of beating the dealer.
The re-splitting option takes the house edge down to 0.36%
In all other respects it’s the same as their classic 8-deck blackjack game.
- Eight 52-card decks are used.
- The deck is re-shuffled after each hand.
- Dealer stands on all 17’s.
- Doubling after splitting allowed.
- Re-splitting of cards allowed up to three times.
- No surrender.
- Only one additional card allowed on each Ace when splitting a pair of Aces.
See more on Cryptologic blackjack games and casinos