OGS casinos offer 8-deck Blackjack with a ‘Perfect Pairs’ side bet.
This Australian software developer has only a couple of licensees but one of them is the highly regarded Lasseters casino.
The software requires a download.
Casinos running on OGS software have just one Blackjack game, though there is a ‘High Rollers’ version of it with higher betting limits.
Blackjack with ‘Perfect Pairs’ game
- 8 deck shoe
- The dealer must stand on 17 or more
- A player may split any pair to a maximum of three hands, with the exception of aces.
- Aces may be split only once, and only one card will be dealt to each hand.
- The player may double on a split hand
- No surrender.
- bet limits US$1 – US$100 per box
- Up to five hands may be played in any one deal
- The house edge under these rules is 0.44%
Perfect Pairs optional side bet.
The player wins if the first two cards dealt to them are a pair:
- “Mixed Pair” (1 red suited card and 1 black suited card) pays 5:1
- “Coloured Pair” (both cards being from the same colour suits) pays 10:1
- “Perfect Pair” (An identical pair.) pays 30:1
Perfect Pairs bet limits US$1 – US$25 per box
High Roller Blackjack with ‘Perfect Pairs’ game
This is the same game as above except that the stake limits higher: $25-$1000 per hand, Perfect Pairs bet max $50 per hand.
Where to Play Online Gaming Systems Blackjack Games:
Please note that the casinos change over time, and it is possible some of these may no longer be operating.
For more about any of these casinos, check out our page.