PHARAOH’S CASINO IS CLOSED
Summary – Pharaoh’s Casino
Pharaoh’s Casino has One Deck Blackjack with a player edge of 0.11% – the most generous online!! Or there’s a six-deck multi-player game with higher limits and the option to play several hands at once.
Pharaoh’s Casino does not accept players from the US.
Pharaoh’s Casino Blackjack
Pharaoh’s Casino runs on Boss Media software, which means you get two Blackjack games, including one which has THE best Blackjack returns on the net:
Boss Media One Deck Blackjack
- The very generous rules on this game give it a Player Edge of 0.11% – the best on the net!!
- You can choose to play with the desired bet limits: $1-10 or $10-50
Boss Media Multi Player Blackjack
- The house edge on this one is still pretty good, at 0.46%.
- This has the same rules as the Single Deck Blackjack except that it uses six decks which are shuffled after each round.
- Higher limits are available. Choose from $1-100, $5-500, and $25-1000.
- Multi-player features: Up to 5 players per table, with chat facility. Become pit boss of a private table, and select the players you’d like to join. Or select a private table to play up to 3 hands alone. Or you can observe a game without joining.
Casino Software & Website Features
- Pharaoh’s Boss Media software comes as download or non-download Java options.
- Free CD also available.
Pharaoh’s Casino Bonuses & Promos
- 100% Welcome Bonus. Up to $30 Bonus with your first deposit.
- Additional promos: When we looked they had a range of special Slots bonuses, but these change
- “Comp Program” is a feature that awards you based your actual bets in the casino. The program is point based, i.e. you are awarded a predefined point for every $100 bet in the casino. A total of 100 points can be converted into $1 Bonus.
- Refer-a-friend. You can refer a total of 5 friends during a 30-day period to earn a total bonus of $50!
Management & Customer Services
- 24 hour/7 days a week free technical support/customer service via email and toll free phone
- Pharaoh’s Casino was launched in 1999
- They are operated by CYON Enterprises Ltd., Curacao Netherlands Antilles
- Pharaoh’s Casino is operated under a valid license by Boss Casinos
- N.V. Pharaoh’s Casino is regulated by government degree (license no. 4774/JAZ) issued by the Deputy Governor of the Netherlands Antilles to Boss Media
- Payout rates published every month on the website
Money & Banking
- The casino plays in US$.
- Deposit in your local currency via Visa, Master Card, Dela, Switch, Solo, Instacash, Neteller, Firepay, Paysafecard, Checks, Bank Drafts, Wire Transfers.