Blackjack Surrender is found at casinos running on Playtech software.
Blackjack Surrender follows the same rules as Playtech’s standard blackjack game above except the player may surrender. So you’ll get a lower house edge of 0.38% on this game.
You can play in Single or Multi-hand mode- up to three hands simultaneously.
Multiplayer and Private Group modes also available.
- The game plays with 6 decks. After each round, used cards are returned to the deck and the deck is shuffled.
- If the dealer has an ace as his up card, you are offered insurance.
- Dealer stands on soft 17.
- If you Split two aces, you receive only one additional card for each ace.
- The player may not resplit.
- Player may double on any first two cards.
- The player may double after splitting.
- 10 Card Charlie automatically wins, except when the dealer has Blackjack.
See more on Playtech blackjack games and casinos