Super 21 is a Blackjack variation found at casinos running on Real Time Gaming (RTG) software.
Super 21 is RTG’s version of Super Fun 21.
Super 21 Rules:
- Uses 8 decks of instead of the usual 1.
- Dealer must hit soft 17.
- Player may hit and double down after splitting Aces and receiving a card.
- Player may double on any number of cards.
- Late Surrender and Surrender after doubling (Double Down rescue) is allowed.
- Player automatically wins the following hands:
- Any hand of 6 cards or more (except after Doubling).
- Any hand of 21 consisting of 5 cards or more (except after Doubling)
- Any Blackjack (not including Split hands).
The house edge on this game is approximately 1.2%.
|Blackjack with all Diamonds (first hand only)||2-1|
|Blackjack (first hand only)||1-1|
|21 on 5 or more cards (non-doubled hands only)||2-1|
|6-Cards 20 or less (non-doubled hands only)||1-1|
|Other Winning Hands (other than ties)||1-1|
See more on Real Time Gaming blackjack games and casinos