Triple Sevens is a Blackjack game found in casinos running on Microgaming software.
Triple Sevens includes a Progressive Jackpot side bet.
- The side bet is mandatory and costs $1/£1/€1.
- If a player gets 3 consecutive 7 of diamonds, the progressive jackpot is won. 3 suited 7’s pays 1000, 3 unsuited 7’s pays 250.
- The house edge on the side bet is 37.94%, less 3.45% for every $10,000 in the meter. For the side bet to have no house edge the meter would need to reach $109,862.
The main game has the following rules:
- The house edge is 0.57%.
- 5 decks
- Full no peek (player loses total amount bet against dealer blackjack)
- No surrender
- Dealer stands on soft 17
- Double on 9 to 11 only
- No doubling after splitting
- No resplitting
- Player may draw to split aces
- Insurance not resolved until end of hand