This six-deck Multi-Hand Blackjack game is found at casinos running on Wager Works software.
Multi-Hand Blackjack (Player’s Suite) follows the same rules as Wager Works’ “Table Blackjack” except that you can play up to 3 hands simultaneously, and an 8-card hand is an automatic winner (instead of 11 cards).
- 6 decks of standard playing cards, shuffled for each hand of play.
- If the Dealer’s face up card is an Ace, you are offered Insurance. Insurance, if accepted, is half of the initial wager.
- If the Dealer’s face up card is a 10-value card, then the Dealer’s face down card is also checked, but no Insurance Bet is offered.
- Only one split is allowed per hand – resplitting is not allowed.
- When Aces are split, only one further card may be dealt to each Ace.
- Double down is possible on any two cards.
- Player may double-down on either / both initial 2 card hands of a split (except split Aces).
- No surrender.
- Player may draw a maximum of 8 cards for any hand. An 8-card Player hand whose value does not exceed 21 is an automatic winner.
- Dealer must stand on all card value totals of 17 or higher.
The house edge is approximately 0.46% under these rules.
See more on Wager Works blackjack games and casinos