It is about another one version of the Blackjack game – Double Attack Blackjack!
Double Attack Blackjack
Double Attack Blackjack is dealt primarily in Atlantic City casinos. The game is a variation of Spanish 21 that pays even money on a blackjack and offers a bonus side bet on whether or not the dealer will bust on the third card. This side bet is available after the dealer’s up card is dealt, and pays out based on the rank of the card dealt. The bet only pays off if the dealer busts on the third card, and the payoffs are as follow:
- Third card is a ten. Pays off 3 to 1.
- Third card is a nine. Pays off 6 to 1.
- Third card is an eight. Pays off 8 to 1.
- Third card is a seven. Pays off 10 to 1.
- Third card is a six. Pays off 15 to 1.
There is an additional payoff if the dealer has an eight in the hand and gets another eight of the same color or suit and busts. Those payoffs are as follows:
- The eight is the same color. Pays off 50 to 1.
- The eight is the same suit. Pays off 200 to 1.