This is a European style Blackjack game with a Three Card Poker side bet
21+3 Blackjack is found at casinos running on Wager Works software.
The main game has the same rules as Wager Works’ European Blackjack:
- 6 decks of standard playing cards are used, shuffled for each hand of play.
- Dealer stands on all 17’s.
- Resplit each split hand once.
- No special restriction on split Aces. You may treat split Aces just like any other split card.
- Double down is possible on any two cards.
- You may also double down on the first two cards of any split or resplit hands.
- Blackjack only possible on first two cards on each hand (and not on split or resplit cards).
- Player may draw a maximum of eight cards for any hand. An eight-card hand beats all Dealer outcomes except for Blackjack.
The house edge is about 0.28%
Three Card Poker optional side bet
The side bet pays based on your first two cards combined with the Dealer’s up card.
If these three cards give 3-of-a-kind, a flush or a straight you win. The payment increases depending on the hand’s rank.
See more on Wager Works blackjack games and casinos