This high rollers Blackjack game lets you bet up to $1000 per hand.
‘High Limit Blackjack’ is found at casinos running on iGlobal Media software.
This game has the same rules as iGloba’s single player blackjack but with higher betting limits; $100-$1000.
Plays under the Las Vegas Downtown rules for Blackjack:
- Eight decks are used.
- The deck is shuffled after 10% of the cards in the decks are used.
- The dealer draws a card on soft 17.
- Up to three splits are allowed.
- If you split Aces, only one card will be dealt to each split hand.
- The dealer will check for blackjack immediately if one is possible, and will collect the losing bet immediately if he holds a blackjack.
- The ‘insurance’ option is offered to you in case the dealer has an Ace as his first card.
- Double: If the first two cards dealt to you total nine, 10 or 11.
- Doubling is also available after splitting, subject to having nine, 10 or 11.
The house edge on these rules works out at 0.66%
See more on iGlobal Media blackjack games and casinos