Blackjack with a ‘Bonus Pairs’ side bet is found at casinos running on iGlobal Media software.
Betting limits are $1-$200
The house edge on this game is around 0.55%
- Eight decks are used. The deck is shuffled after 20% of the cards have been used.
- The dealer draws a card on soft 17.
- Double on any first two cards.
- Doubling is also provided as an option after splitting.
- A maximum of three splits is allowed.
- If you split aces, only one card will be dealt to each ace.
- The surrender option is offered after the dealer has checked to see if he has a blackjack.
- The ‘insurance’ option is offered to the player in case the dealer has an ace as his first card.
Bonus Pairs Side Bet
The player can place an optional ‘Bonus Pairs’ side bet, which pays based on the first two cards he is dealt.
The minimum bet for ‘Bonus Pairs’ bets is $1. The maximum bet is $10.
Here is the paytable:
|Mixed pair (same rank, different suits & different colours.)||6-1|
|Coloured pair (same rank, same colour, different suits.)||12-1|
See more on iGlbal Media blackjack games and casinos